Chasing Contentment

Sunday, July 29

Friday afternoon, my supervisor yelled at me till I cried (which, I admit wasn't long... I'm the section crier). It didn't inspire me to go to work this weekend, so instead, I stayed home and we played. It was really nice.

My new friend, Amy, showed me how to make a blanket, so I'm making a blanket tonight for the daughter of a friend (whose birthday I missed, which is so unlike me). I'm so thankful that God has sent Amy to me. I am endlessly grateful for her friendship. Knowing she's there at work with me, accepting me (3 though I am).

And my dad (who is afraid the kids won't remember what he looks like) bought us a webcam, so we could see one another. An extra bonus - Mandy and Josh have one, too, and I got to see them all tonight. Highlight of my day.

[  posted by Chel on Sunday, July 29, 2007  ]
[   2 comments  ]


2 Comments:

Yay on the webcam. I am glad you have that to look forward to. Where does your dad live?

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:15 AM  

My parents, grandparents, and my brother and his family all lived in the small town in Arkansas where I was reared. I'm the black sheep who moved away. :) Though she's always quite lovely to him, I'm pretty sure my grandmother still holds it against Mike that I fell in love with the Louisiana man and never returned to my roots.

By Blogger Chel, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment