Chasing Contentment

Sunday, July 15

Given that we are going to be at the beach again in less than a week, it seemed like a good time to post photos from our beach trip back in May.

This is from the day we got there... I love the shot of Eliza running toward me and Griff.

Though I don't usually like pictures of myself, I like this one of me and Griff.

Our Griff with his swim shorts riding a little low.

Our niece, Hannah, looking all golden with her white-blonde hair and her creamy tan. With her athletic build, the boys are going to be digging her in no time... much to her daddy's displeasure.

All of our little beach rats together - Eliza, Hannah, Griff, and Hayden. You can pick my two out easily... they're the dark-headed ones. Not that my current color shows it, but they didn't have a chance with my dark hair combined with Mike's.

And now, we're already excited about the next trip, counting the days till Friday.

[  posted by Chel on Sunday, July 15, 2007  ]
[   5 comments  ]


5 Comments:

I love the photos:)
You look super:)

By Blogger A Dusty Frame, at 4:08 PM  

Why aren't you the sweetest thing! That's the nicest compliment I've gotten all week! Thank you.

By Blogger Chel, at 4:33 PM  

:) LOVE the pictures!! beach time and family timeis the best, heh?

you have a really neat blog...i really like your blog title. Shalom!

By Blogger Roo, at 6:43 AM  

--> nice pictures...happy faces...what a family you have...

God bless you guys!

By Blogger iris_7201, at 8:48 AM  

Those are absolutely GREAT pictures, Chel!!! And I LOVE the one of you and Griff. So so cute. You look so pretty. Thank you for sharing all of them.

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment