Chasing Contentment

Thursday, July 5

I am a sucker for accessories. (Now, Mike and Griff would say I should just end that statement at 'I am a sucker,' but that's another story.)

Griff's had a pair of knock-off crocs that he's worn for years now, and he's finally to the point where he needs a bigger size. I found a Crocs store at a mall in Tampa, and I want a cute pair, too (in celery green!).

Now, mainly I want them so I can get the little Jibbitz to wear with them... see, accessories.

[  posted by Chel on Thursday, July 05, 2007  ]
[   2 comments  ]


2 Comments:

I cannot for the life of me get into Crocs. I just can't. I'm not sure what it is. I did see on GMA or Oprah or something, the mother and daughter that came up with Jibbitz. Man, they have got to be rolling in cash! Celery green, though, those sound pretty. I love that color. I need a pair of flip flops in that color :) Flip flops are my shoe of choice. If I could wear them in the winter months I so totally would! :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:46 AM  

That's one of Griff's favorite things about living in Florida - year-round sandals. :)

By Blogger Chel, at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment