Chasing Contentment

Thursday, July 12

I believe we're finally back from the land of the sick. Of course, I ended up with Griff's stomach virus on top of my sinus infection/whatever. I went back to work today, though I wasn't very chatty.

I'm hoping to make it through tomorrow quickly (I know... I know... don't wish your life away), so we can get to the weekend and some rest. I'll have to work Saturday to make up for some of the work I missed this week, but at least that work will be on my own schedule.

And now, I'm hoping to get Eliza in the bed soon, so I can go to bed myself.

[  posted by Chel on Thursday, July 12, 2007  ]
[   2 comments  ]


2 Comments:

I've been lurking on your blog for awhile and appreciate how open you are about your struggles. I hope you feel better soon and that you can redeem some time this weekend.

By Blogger Corinne, at 8:17 PM  

Welcome, Corinne. Thanks for commenting. I've always been pretty much an open book - we laugh about it around here that I can't much hide anything. :) So I figure my blog should be, too. Good or bad, I pretty much put things out there.

By Blogger Chel, at 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment