Chasing Contentment

Tuesday, July 24

We had another fabulous time at the beach with Chuck, Stacy, Hayden and Hannah. I am endlessly thankful for their love and friendship this year. Mike and I were talking about how we'll make the big kids come home every summer when they're in college to go to the beach with us for our annual trip.

And then, when the kids get bigger than that, the four of us can go by ourselves (and maybe sleep later than 7:30 a.m. each morning!). On Sunday morning, there were these two little old couples who came down to the water about the same time we did, and I told Mike that I hope that's us years and years from now.

In my quest to decide I don't want a tattoo, I got temps. And when Stacy and I tricked the kids with ours, I let each of them have one, too. (Mike wasn't pleased with where Eliza chose to put hers.) They thought they were So cool.



We got Eliza water wings, and she did so well in the water. By this time next year, she'll be swimming.



When we go to St. Pete, we stay in this cute little cottage hotel place. It's obviously been there for years and years. There are also all of these big condo places along the beach. Our little place is in between two tall condos. From the water, you can only see the roof of the complex. I find it amusing and endearing.



Hayden took this picture of the sunset.



I took a sweet picture of Chuck and Stacy...



and then, of course, Stacy insisted on Chuck taking one of me and Mike despite how desperately I hate having my photo taken (I'm trying to get over that.).

[  posted by Chel on Tuesday, July 24, 2007  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

Again, more fabulous pics. I really like the one of you and Mike. Great photo that one is! :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment