Chasing Contentment

Saturday, August 11

We're all alone here this morning, me and Mike. It's astounding to me how quiet the house is without the kids and all of the things that go with them.

Chuck and Stacy graciously offered to take both kids this weekend so Mike and I could have a weekend to ourselves to celebrate our anniversary (on Monday). We're trying to make the most of it... Eliza's at a particularly prissy/annoying stage, so we've teased that they won't offer to take her again till she turns about five.

We went to see "The Bourne Ultimatum" last night, and we're going to Tampa/St. Pete today. We're going to the Salvador Dali Museum (my brother's jealous) and to the Melting Pot (I do love some melted chocolate). And we're just going to hang out a bit.

We're having a great time already.

[  posted by Chel on Saturday, August 11, 2007  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment