Chasing Contentment

Saturday, September 1

One of the lovely things about sharing with friends is that often, I get fabulous positive reinforcement and support from other areas I hadn't anticipated. My friend, Linda, called today to tell me that the son of a mutual acquaintance has dysgraphia. I knew this boy - who is now in high school - and his family, and he's smart and well-adjusted. And that's so encouraging.

And everyone I've shared the symptoms with has said the same thing... I never would have thought those characteristics would add up to something like this, but the description of the symptoms is like reading someone's descriptions of Griff.

I am very encouraged by all of this.

[  posted by Chel on Saturday, September 01, 2007  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment