Chasing Contentment

Thursday, October 11

I have all of these things that I'd like to write about, but I've been busy fixing jewelry this week, and I had planned on making a new mother's bracelet for a girl at work tonight. But it doesn't seem as if I'll do much of anything tonight other than homework.

We've got to study for a spelling test... read social studies... do vocabulary words... and complete a map of Florida, with all of the counties, airports and railroads drawn and labeled. I think that's a bit excessive. I'm sure by the time we're finished, I'll think it's even more so.

[  posted by Chel on Thursday, October 11, 2007  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

What is a new mother's bracelet? I'd love to see pics/or learn about it :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment