Chasing Contentment

Wednesday, October 24

We had a really wonderful time with Mandy, Josh, and Olivia, but we're all still tired from the visit. We also had a really good appointment with the pediatric neurologist. He doesn't feel like Griff's got a neurological problem, which is super, but we still have some additional testing to do.

And now, I'm going to go rush everyone toward an early bedtime since I don't feel so swell today. And in the end, it's all about me. :)

[  posted by Chel on Wednesday, October 24, 2007  ]
[   3 comments  ]


3 Comments:

So does this mean it looks like he does not have MD?

By Blogger Bro. Craig, at 8:29 PM  

I hope so.

By Blogger Bro. Craig, at 8:30 PM  

Wow... sounds like what I did tonight! :) You're in my prayers. :)
J.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment