Chasing Contentment

Thursday, November 29

Not only do I have my Chel's Holiday Plan (see middle column), but I also have this Holiday List of my own... things I need/want to do in the next few weeks. Mostly, I suppose, it's things I need to do.

This week, I've tried to get all of the jewelry made... pieces that were ordered by other people and pieces that I want to give this season. I've had this fabulous big chunky bead for six months trying to find the right beads to go with it for a present for my friend, Mika. When I saw that big bead, I knew I had to have it for her. It's finished now, and I'm moving on to other things.

This weekend, I'm going to make the first batch of my butter mints this season so I can get them in the mail to Linda (who will, I'm sure, devour them within days of receiving them). And we may make some holiday cookies, too.

Every now and then I write a story for Mika, who was one of the first fans of my fiction (LeeAnn has known me more than half my life, so she takes the first title by default). I wrote a holiday story for her a couple of years ago (see "The Christmas Card" in the middle column), and I'm working on a new one for her. Once I get it finished, I'll post it here, too.

Until then, go read that one and let me know how you like it.

[  posted by Chel on Thursday, November 29, 2007  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment