Chasing Contentment

Sunday, November 25

We had a good week with my parents, and now we're knee-deep into the holidays. And I'm loving it! I do love everything about Christmas.

Now, there's a ton and a half of things to do in the next few weeks, but in my head, they're all fun things... jewelry making, Santa letter writing, Christmas card making, gift wrapping.

My friend, Aleece, never seemed to enjoy all of that as much as I did, and I told her - years ago - that what she needed was a plan. Pretty much, I think that if you have a plan... a good list... pretty much everything is doable. So I made her a list. And don't you know, I had fun making it. Now, whether Aleece uses it or not, I don't know.

But every year, the last of November, I post it here with whatever amendments feel necessary at the time. So tonight, I think I'll begin posting my holiday list. In honor of Aleece... who is way more creative than me but always in need of a good list. Love you, Aleece.

[  posted by Chel on Sunday, November 25, 2007  ]
[   5 comments  ]


5 Comments:

Can't wait to see the list :)

By Blogger Alexis Jacobs, at 5:50 PM  

I've got the whole thing posted now. Enjoy!

By Blogger Chel, at 5:57 PM  

I do use it! And this year I have the daughter using it for her Christmas shopping!! Thanks for your fabulous list!!!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:34 AM  

I'm just delighted that your big girl is using my holiday planner! How fab is that?!

By Blogger Chel, at 3:12 PM  

I love your list!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment