Chasing Contentment

Monday, December 31

We went to Disney for New Year's Eve.


If anyone suggests to you that you go to Disney for NYE, just say no. Now, we had a good time.


But there were more people there yesterday than I think I've ever seen. We were crammed in like sardines & the wait time for the rides was crazy. And it rained.



And I am not a good ride it out and wait for better sort of girl. I know I should be, but I'm not. By 2:30, my feet hurt; I was soaked (and wearing a thin, white tee); and the wait was so long we couldn't get into any of the rides. I was ready to go.


Thankfully, the rest of our party has more determination than I do, and we stuck it out. And we ended up having a really good time. The holiday fireworks over Cinderella's Castle were amazing and well worth the wait.



(and for the record, I took the first two photos standing on my tiptoes with the camera above my head... not bad for a girl with vertigo & a zoom feature)

[  posted by Chel on Monday, December 31, 2007  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

Yikes. Yeah, Disney is the best with NO lines!

By Blogger ohAmanda, at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment