Chasing Contentment

Tuesday, January 1

Of course, if I was going to make a list of all the things I needed to do to get my lie together, it might go something like this... (in no particular order, of course) ...
1. Keep the house picked up.
2. Dust.
3. Figure out why I blog and whether or not to continue (this is a big one for me right now).
4. Pay off the Christmas credit card bills.
5. Make more jewelry.
6. Plant a veggie garden.
7. Save to go visit friends.
8. Organize my craft supplies.
9. Take more baths.
10. Read more.

Come on, now, in every good improvement list needs a couple easy ones like 9 & 10. Oh, and drink more caffeine. Now that research has shown caffeine can assist with warding off Alzheimer's, there's no reason now to drink a bit more Diet Coke and chai tea.

[  posted by Chel on Tuesday, January 01, 2008  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment