Chasing Contentment

Saturday, January 26

Once again, I've proven why I'll never excel at my job... I really enjoy staying home way too much. I needed to go to work today, but instead I stayed home and played with Mike and the kids. I'll regret it later, but it was really lovely today.

AND... tonight is Paige Davis's return to "Trading Spaces." I can hardly wait. TS used to be appointment tv for us. Mike and Josh used to joke about me and Mandy signing us up (since we lived next door & all) and then me whining about the work once we got picked (I'm whiney about manual labor).

I'm hoping that it's as wonderful as I remember it. Of course, if it is, it'll just refresh my crush on Doug, but whatcha gonna do?

[  posted by Chel on Saturday, January 26, 2008  ]
[   0 comments  ]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment