Chasing Contentment

Thursday, January 24

This week at work has been hard... much like last week. I've now received two verbal warnings in as many weeks, and while another supervisor on the floor told me that nothing verbal counts against me, I've been a little wigged out.

Late this morning, the nurse from Griff's school called to say he had eaten some peanut butter and was in her office. She did everything right, and I rushed from work to drive over to get him. He seems fine... the Benadryl seems to have done the trick... but I checked him out anyway. And so we're home. And I know that leaving early won't help me any at work. But I don't know that I care at this point. With Griff looking and feeling okay, I don't so much mind an afternoon off.

I'll pay for it later, of course, but for now, I'm good.

[  posted by Chel on Thursday, January 24, 2008  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear about the peanut butter. I'm glad he was okay.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment