Chasing Contentment

Monday, March 3

I went to the ortho today, and he says I have an inflamed rotator cuff and bursistis. Which, of course, makes me a 70-year-old baseball player. The ortho did assure me that I was oddly young to have bursitis. And my general practitioner says that young women typically get this in their right arms because they drive with their left hand while reaching around with an awkward motion to get to the kids in the back seat with their right hand. Lovely, huh?

After the x-rays, he gave me a cortizone shot in my shoulder (that's when Mike, who was kind enough to drive me to the appointment, went to sit in the waiting room). I had no idea it would hurt so much. Or for so long. I'm hoping it'll ease some tomorrow.

Today was my first day with my new supervisor, and I was a little zoned. I hate that. I really want to make a good impression. Maybe tomorrow.

[  posted by Chel on Monday, March 03, 2008  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

That sounds completely painful. Hope it heals quickly!

By Blogger Alexis Jacobs, at 4:14 AM  

Post a Comment