Chasing Contentment

Monday, March 3

I worked overtime again yesterday, and in doing so, I forgot to post a Happy Birthday wish to my sister-in-law, Stacy.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY a day late.



I have always liked Stacy, but since we moved to Florida, I love Stacy. She was my first - and for way too long, only - girlfriend here, and I have been soooo grateful to have her. She's been so very many things to me, and I will forever be thankful for her.

But even past that initial, gut thankfulness, I love Stacy for who she is. She's loads of fun to be around... silly when you least expect it. She's more reserved than I am, so when she feels comfortable enough to be really loose and trusting and vulnerable with you, it's fabo.

She's this super mother. I swear, comparatively, I look like Cruella DeVille. Her kids simply adore her, which is really lovely to see. And it goes without saying, of course, that Chuck would be lost without her.

And I am blessed to have her in my life, not only as family but as a friend.

[  posted by Chel on Monday, March 03, 2008  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

You made me cry and laugh at your comments. --I love you too, Chel!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment