Chasing Contentment

Sunday, March 30

Two days down, doing pretty good with the parent visit. Mom and Dad are taking the kids to the beach tomorrow (I'm going to be so jealous while I'm at work!), so that'll be fun for them all.

My mom brought a cd of photos from my late maternal grandparents, and it was such fun going through them. My Meemaw also sent some photos, and there were several of me as a child. The surprising thing was just how much Eliza looks like me at that age. I'll have to scan a photo or two and post them later this week. Until then, here's this one of my Gran (people say I look like her, though I don't so much see it myself).

[  posted by Chel on Sunday, March 30, 2008  ]
[   1 comments  ]


1 Comments:

You DON'T see the resemblance! Oh my stars. That is uncanny!!! How cool.

By Blogger Bro. Craig, at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment