Chasing Contentment

Monday, April 7

I never post three times in a day. It's been an usual day, I suppose. I'm just all birthday excited. Mandy's gift for me came in the mail today, and it's fabulous. A big yummy jumble of random. I do love random stuff.



And this is some of my favorite random stuff... pajama pants in a groovy yellow floral print, a Starbucks card, an iTunes card, and a Buffy music card. (For those of you new to me & CC, I spent seven years straight watching Buffy every Tuesday evening.)

My brother, John, and his family sent me a gift certificate to Sephora which is sooo exciting for a girly-girl, product junkie like me.



And this is a photo of my signed R. Nichols notecards. I mean, really, how completely cool is that?!

Yes, I get all birthday giggly excited. I admit it.

[  posted by Chel on Monday, April 07, 2008  ]
[   2 comments  ]


2 Comments:

Whatta haul!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:17 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment